GRANT WRITERS & PROJECT MANAGERS
The importance of having a team of experts
It is crucial to have the right advisors and seek more in-depth knowledge of international research, innovation and industry landscape. This will enable the companies to better determine which instruments will be appropriate for them in need of support for participation in international cooperation.
GRANT WRITERS & PROJECT MANAGERS
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Grant Writers and Project Managers to join the team. Grant Writers are in charge of drafting our client’s (SMEs) business project proposals to be submitted on the Grant Scheme platforms we work in, such as the SME Instrument, H2020 in general and others (Spanish national funds included).
Project Managers are in charge of implementation (technical/ administrative/ financial) of the funded projects.
You have to possess a genuine passion for technology and business, be analytical and, have a strong command of English and a love for writing. We prefer team players, well organised and also keen to take on responsibility.
Key qualities include being able to demonstrate an entrepreneurial mind-set and have a high-degree of stamina to work within an ambitious and goal driven environment.
The role will see you undertake the full responsibility of the proposal preparation for international business and digital transformation projects, from concept analysis to business development and proposal writing.
Gran Writers & Project manager’s responsibilities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Project proposal writing: Analyzing business plans and technical documents related to innovative technologies and businesses to be developed within the project; identifying and effectively describing the problems addressed by the innovation and the impact that the innovation will have at European and global level.
· Performing technical and business feasibility assessment, identifying and describing the business strategy of the innovative product/ service to be developed within the innovation project.
· Planning the product development road-map, including the industrialization activities: preparing the related work plan, risk analysis, GANTT chart and budgeting.
· Leading the relationship with the clients and relevant stakeholders involved in the innovative product/ service development process through meetings, call and emails.
· Master Degree in Engineering (Electronics/Mechanical/Industrial/(Bio)Medical etc), Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Physics, Biotechnology, Material Science
· Fluent English comprehension, oral and written.
· Good writing skills.
· PhD, PM certificate or MBA is a plus but not a must.
· Mid-term stay abroad among past experiences.
· Immediate availability.
IDEAL SOFT SKILLS
· Problem solving attitude.
· Interest for innovation, technologies, startups and entrepreneurship.
· Fast learning.
· Precise and accurate.
· Honest and Respectful.
· Excellent personal equilibrium.
· Self-planning and organization.
· Communication skills.
· Results oriented.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV in English to email@example.com with the subject title “Grant Writers”.
Please note: Applications with no attached CVs or CVs written in any other language besides English will not be considered.