Developing skills of young workers
Through games and gamification, this program will help young people to acquire skills and values that will lead them to a successful life.
1. Create tools to help young workers offer and create quality educational programs for young people through the use of gamification in different educational sectors.
2. Fostering the development of key competencies and values for min. 420 youth involved in gamification processes.
3. Raising awareness and knowledge regarding how to use gamification in youth work through face-to-face and online dissemination of project outputs for min. 7,090 stakeholders.
Several groups of beneficiaries will be involved throughout the project in activities that are relevant for them:
• Project teams from the 6 organizations, which will be better prepared to offer quality youth work and promote it within their teams of youth workers and education professionals;
• 4 groups of 15, in total 60 youth from different contexts in the 3 countries will be involved in the piloting phase and developing essential skills, in the meantime being empowered to give feedback for improvement of materials;
• 18 trainees from 3 countries will specialize in gamification during a 5-days training and will consistently implement GLC and board game with youth, in their local contexts;
• 420 youth from 3 countries will benefit from developing essential skills through 2 different gamified processes;
• 7,090 stakeholders relevant for youth work and the educational field will familiarise themselves with how to use gamification in developing key competencies and with project outputs as a result of dissemination activities.
Fundatia Romanian Angel Appeal
World University Services of the
Instituto Politecnico de Setubal
Produções Fixe Unipessoal Ida
Universitatea Vasile Alecsandri Din Bacau
Blue Room Innovation SL
Más Proyectos Sostenibles
Virtual Healthcare Clown
Project ID: KA220 - VET - 74733DBE
A Better Life
Project ID: KA220 - ADU - 000029747
Project ID: KA220 - SCH - 7DC9F4E6