5 things you should know about the Erasmus + 2022 call
Erasmus + is the EU's program to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe. In this post we summarize 5 important points about the grant and the 2022 call:
1. What projects can be submitted to this call?
Projects supported by this call must:
- Promote equality of opportunities and access, inclusion, diversity and equity.
- Involve students, educators, youth workers, youth and organizations in the process of digital transformation.
- Encourage the creation of knowledge, skills and attitudes related to climate change and sustainable development, both inside and outside the European Union.
- Allow the development of social skills, critical thinking and literacy that make the participation of all citizens in democratic life and acquire a social and civic commitment to the environment.
2. In what area should Erasmus + projects be located?
- Projects in the field of higher education.
- Projects in the field of vocational education and training.
- School projects.
- Projects in the field of adult education.
- Youth projects.
- Sports projects.
3. Who can apply for and apply for an Erasmus + grant?
Participating organizations are responsible for the presentation and management of Erasmus + projects. When a project is selected, the applicant organization becomes the beneficiary of an Erasmus + grant.
The program is generally open to all organizations active in the fields of education, training, youth and sport, although there are also various actions open to the participation of other actors in the labor market.
4. What is the amount of the grant?
The program has an overall indicative budget of more than 26 billion Euros for the seven years between 2021 and 2027.
In the Erasmus + 2022 Annual Work Programme the budget that can be obtained by action is specified in detail.
5. How to join Erasmus + with Blue Room Innovation?
Blue Room Innovation is part of Erasmus + projects assuming the rol of innovation partner. Within this role, we have worked in different work packages such as: development of market and state of the art studies, creation of platforms, creation of websites and corporate identity and communication and dissemination plans, among others.
If you have a project in mind and need support to submit the call, create the team and the work ecosystem or are looking for an innovation partner for your consortium do not hesitate to contact us.