Social entrepreneurship and social innovation happens to every student
Social entrepreneurship and innovation spirit with youngers and teachers.
SENSES will develop a new educational approach in primary education that will strengthen on the one the teachers with knowledge and skills to lead their students to a social entrepreneurship and innovation spirit and, on the other the capacity and skills of children from all backgrounds to develop entrepreneurship.
The suggested educational model will aim to create Europe's future social innovators and social entrepreneurs, taking advantage of today's unprecedented technological and professional resources to engage all students, develop their love of learning, and enable them to face the real challenges of the 21st century.
The SENSES project is aimed at teachers and students of Primary Education, from 7 to 12 years old, (including those from marginalized backgrounds).
- To provide teachers with knowledge for SEI and skills of transferring and applying this knowledge within their classroom additionally, guidelines and methodology of developing students core social entrepreneurship & innovation perceptions and skills
- to cultivate to students at Primary Education, ages 7-12, (including those of marginalized backgrounds) structured competences of social entrepreneurship and innovation contexts
- To create and deliver innovative products and teaching/learning methods, targeting school communities in 5 countries, UK-Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Italy- with various needs and national educational contexts
and highly transferable to EU context.
The project to be communicated to 15,000 stakeholders an implemented to 500 users to access the SENSES Online Platform.
The SENSES online components (including the mobile application) will be extensively disseminated by all partners and are expected to attract more visitors by the completion of the project.
- Small Firms Enterprise Development Initiative Limited
- Blue Room Innovation SL
- Eurotraining Educational Organization
- Eurospeak Language Schools Ltdn
- Xenios Polis. Culture, Science and Action
- CSI Center for social innovation ltd
- Specchio Magico Cooperativa Sociale ONLUS
- P.G.M.S. (Private Grammar and Modern Schools) Limited.
Blue Room Innovation & Sustainable Development
At Blue Room Innovation we provide technological solutions for sustainable development.
The SENSES project pursues quality education and is in SDG 4. This education, based on innovation and entrepreneurship, is very powerful for economic growth (SDG 8).
Erasmus + projects are also part of SDG 17, since they promote collaboration between countries to achieve the objectives.