The Missing Entrepreneurs
Promote the development of capacities of future entrepreneurs in an inclusive way to transform companies.
Based on our experience in the technological development of platforms and innovative technological approaches, Blue Room will be the leader in the Development of an e-learning database on entrepreneurship (IO2) useful for sharing training content to future entrepreneurs.
The Missing Entrepreneurs Project aims to build a more inclusive culture towards new digital companies and support the development of digital and entrepreneurial skills among vulnerable population groups and still underrepresented in digital entrepreneurship, such as women, immigrants, young people and the elderly. .
Future entrepreneurs (women, immigrants, youth and seniors) will be enhanced. Your career prospects will be enhanced as you will have a greater chance of succeeding in the job market.
• Develop a comprehensive framework of digital skills gaps of underrepresented population groups (women, immigrants, young people and the elderly) in digital entrepreneurship.
• Establish the European Academy of Inclusive Digital Entrepreneurship
• Enhance digital and entrepreneurial skills by implementing training courses and workshops to test a set of innovative educational materials and resources provided by the European Academy on Inclusive Digital Entrepreneurship.
• Develop a powerful educational and awareness campaign to combat the stereotype that digital entrepreneurs are young men by displaying a wide range of role models and success stories.
• A comprehensive framework of digital skills gaps has been developed for underrepresented population groups (women, immigrants, youth and older adults) in digital entrepreneurship (IO1).
• Creation of the European Academy of Inclusive Digital Entrepreneurship. It will include a database of online training courses on entrepreneurship and digital skills (IO2), as well as
• Training modules on digital tools for digital entrepreneurship and the digital transformation of companies (IO3).
• Organization of training courses and workshops for the Inclusive Digital Entrepreneurship Academy (IO5). The relevant skills of at least 180 potential future entrepreneurs (women, immigrants, youth and seniors) will be enhanced.
• Launch of an educational and awareness campaign on Inclusive Digital Entrepreneurship (IO4).
• Increased motivation towards lifelong learning and entrepreneurship among women, immigrants, young people, the elderly and others from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Amaris France Sas
- APSU - Associacao Portuguesa de Startups Portugal
- Blue Room Innovation sl
- CSI- Center for Social Innovation ltd
- European Grants International Academy srl
- Die Berater Unternehmensberatungs
- Gesellschaft Mbh
Blue Room Innovation & Sustainable Development
At Blue Room Innovation we provide technological solutions for sustainable development.
The Missing Entrepreneurs project pursues quality education and is located in SDG 4. This education, based on innovation and entrepreneurship, is very powerful for economic growth (SDG 8).
Erasmus + projects are also part of SDG 17, since they promote collaboration between countries to achieve the objectives.