Fostering inclusive entrepreneurial capabilities
Based on our experience in the technological development of platforms and innovative technological approaches, Blue Room will be the leader in the Development of an e-learning database on entrepreneurship (IO2) useful for sharing training content to future entrepreneurs.
1. Develop a comprehensive framework of digital skills gaps of underrepresented population groups (women, immigrants, young people and the elderly) in digital entrepreneurship.
2. Establish the European Academy of Inclusive Digital Entrepreneurship
3. Enhance digital and entrepreneurial skills by implementing training courses and workshops to test a set of innovative educational materials and resources provided by the European Academy on Inclusive Digital Entrepreneurship.
4. Develop a powerful educational and awareness campaign to combat the stereotype that digital entrepreneurs are young men by displaying a wide range of role models and success stories.
• A comprehensive framework of digital skills gaps has been developed for underrepresented population groups (women, immigrants, youth and older adults) in digital entrepreneurship (IO1).
• Creation of the European Academy of Inclusive Digital Entrepreneurship. It will include a database of online training courses on entrepreneurship and digital skills (IO2).
• Training modules on digital tools for digital entrepreneurship and the digital transformation of companies (IO3).
• Organization of training courses and workshops for the Inclusive Digital Entrepreneurship Academy (IO5). The relevant skills of at least 180 potential future entrepreneurs (women, immigrants, youth and seniors) will be enhanced.
• Launch of an educational and awareness campaign on Inclusive Digital Entrepreneurship (IO4).
• Increased motivation towards lifelong learning and entrepreneurship among women, immigrants, young people, the elderly and others from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Amaris France Sas
APSU - Associacao Portuguesa de Startups Portugal
Blue Room Innovation sl
CSI- Center for Social Innovation ltd
European Grants International Academy srl
Die Berater Unternehmensberatungs
Más Proyectos Sostenibles
Project ID: KA201 - AB4A5F02
Project ID: KA220 - VET - 93B4A477
Project ID: KA220 - ADU - FD4ACE4